Google is at it again. They’ve updated their code again and cause some issues with templates and also the Dashboard.
Blogger has applied some updates that have caused 2 main issues:
- Applying styles to the Post Share Buttons that cause them to appear in strange places.
- Dashboard styles causing the content of pages like the Layout page to be squished to the left.
1. If your Post Social Share Icons are in a funky place, click on the button below and visit our Help Center to get the fix.
Please do not submit a support ticket for this. The fix is in the article.
2. Dashboard Layout
To Fix the Dashboard Layout issue, you will need to edit the template HTML directly.
NOTE: This fix is not available for our older templates (Addison Smith & Aurora). For these templates, follow these steps:
- Drag the widget into a different widget area where the Edit link is visible.
- Edit the widget then put the widget back into the widget area where it belongs.
- If you need to unlock a widget to move it, check out this article for help: Unlock widgets – https://www.technologyhint.com/unlock-remove-locked-widgets-blogger/