The new Blogger templates are finally here!
And the first to be released is Adelle, a clean and classic blog design with lots of amazing features.
Adelle is the first in a group of 5 – 6 new Blogger templates we’ll be releasing over the next 2 months. Expect a new design every 10 days or so.
The Adelle Blogger theme is a clean, minimal blog design with lots of options and customization features.
Here’s a peek at a what Adelle looks like:
Want to see more? Check out the demo:
Some of the features:
This template is really feature packed, so here are just a few of the options:
- Upload your own logo
- Custom logo included (Photoshop required)
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable colors
- Easy to setup slider (optional)
- Drop down menu
- Extra widget areas
- Promo Boxes below slider (optional)
- MailChimp form styles
- Automatic Post Excerpt/Read More
- List style archive layout
Social Media Superstar
- 5 social icons locations to choose from (top bar, sidebar, floating, 3 column footer, full width footer)
- Custom Pinterest hover icons (customizable)
- Open Graph, Twitter and Pinterest Rich Pins integrated
- Custom Instagram widgets
- Facebook Likebox widget
- Pinterest feed
And Still More…
- Sticky menu bar
- Custom Archive widget for clean look
- Custom styled popular post widgets
- Pick left, right or no sidebar layout for your blog
- SEO optimized
- Mobile responsive
- Cross browser compatible
An Awesome Blogger Design
Adelle (and the rest of our upcoming templates) are built on a new, optimized framework. It’s SEO optimized, mobile responsive, easy to use and cleanly coded.
Of course, it includes our awesome documentation and support.
Don’t forget to check out the Demo #2 layout from the demo menu. It shows you just how customizable this theme is and some of the extra options. You can easily import the Demo #2 styles as well. The template for this style is included with the package.
Ready for a blog makeover?
Is your blog ready for an awesome new style? Grab the Adelle template today!