Last updated on September 17th, 2020 at 09:59 am
Blogger.com has released a new version of the Blogger.com dashboard.
Yes, you can still upload themes on the new Blogger dashboard.
A false rumor was circulating that you can’t upload themes or templates on the New Blogger dashboard.
This is not true. You can upload templates in the exact same place as before, it just looks a bit different.
How to Upload a Theme/Template
- Go to the Blogger Dashboard.
- Click on the “Themes” page.
- Click on the bright orange “Customize” dropdown button in the middle of the page.
- Select the “Restore” option.
- Click the “Upload” button.
- Select the template/theme XML file from your computer files to upload.