This policy addresses the issues of Refunds and Returns for digital products sold by Georgia Lou Studios.
Because we sell on multiple platforms (Etsy, Creative Market, etc.), we have crafted our policy to closely match those platforms, especially Creative Market which specializes in selling digital products. This consistent policy provides all of our customers with consistency regardless of which platform they purchased our product on.
Please note that we strictly enforce this policy and do not make exceptions for any reason. This is ensure that all of our customers receive the same treatment.
Our Refund Policy
Because of the nature of the products we sell, i.e. digital downloads, we do not issue refunds or allow exchanges for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better or you’ve changed your mind.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software to open and edit the product.
- You’re using WordPress.com and your current plan doesn’t allow theme uploads.
- You bought the wrong version.*
- You’re using a different blogging platform.
- You bought the item on accident.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service.
This refund policy is consistent with the standard followed by most other sellers of digital downloads. Our policy is not unique or unusual.
There are several reasons why this policy is the standard among sellers of digital downloads:
- It is not possible to return a digital download.
- Unfortunately, there are some scammers who will use refund policies to scam companies and they ruin things for everyone else.
- It costs companies money to process refunds. We actually lose money when we process refunds.
- There is no way to ensure that the product will not be used after the refund is processed.
All of the above are reasons why we and large companies like Creative Market have strict Refund Policies and also why we work hard to be very transparent about our products. All of our products are clearly labeled with details like features, product system requirements and links to demos so you can see the product live in action.
*Wrong Version: If you bought the wrong version (Blogger.com instead of WordPress, etc.), we will not issue refunds or exchanges. We’ve gone to great lengths to establish the difference between the two on our site including: the huge banner on the home page with a video explanation, popup flyins on listings to notify you of the system requirements, plus each listing is clearly marked in large print which system it is for. If you failed to note these warnings, we will not do an exchange or refund. However, if you intend to purchase the correct version, you may send us a Help Ticket and we may be able to arrange a small discount for the correct version.
We will help you in any way we can in accordance with our Support Policy to resolve any issues, but once again, we do not issue refunds or allow exchanges.