We’ve worked hard to make our themes easy to use.
Our Help Center exists to help you get the most out of your new design so you can launch your site in no time. We want to make that happen, that’s why we’re here to talk to you like a friend, and get back to you in a timely manner.
That being said, our Support Policy is in place to clearly outline what is and is not covered. We are not required to offer this level of support. We choose to do so because we know how nice it is to have a friendly voice on the other end when you’re having trouble getting the ball rolling.
We put a large amount of work into designing and coding our themes. We would, therefore, appreciate that the design features and functionality of our themes and templates be used as intended, rather than being modified into something that looks / works differently.
WE PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- We provide DIY tutorials for some common questions. See the blog for these tutorials.
- Our themes provide many customization options built into the design. Please explore these options fully before submitting a ticket.
Beyond these, unfortunately, customization services are not covered by our support policy.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Changing the styling or functionality of the theme.
- Any changes that require CSS, HTML or any other coding changes. This includes giving you the code to make changes or walking you through how to make changes to the code.
- Creating layouts/elements that are not present on the demo site.
- We cannot provide support for any issues that arise from modifications made by you or a 3rd Party to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
- Assistance with 3rd Party “how to” tutorials.
We currently accept some customizations work. Please note we are not taking on any full custom design jobs.
You may submit a Request for a Quote.
We have also gathered a list of designers that we recommend. Find the list on our Recommended Designers page. Contact a designer for a quote. They offer help with everything from basic setup to minor customizations all the way up to full custom packages.
II. Third Party Code, Gadgets & Widgets
We are not able to provide support for any conflicts or issues that may arise from installing non-inclusive third-party gadgets, widgets or code – this should be taken up with the author of the code, gadget or widget.
See our Theme Updates page for more information about getting an updated version of your theme.
IV. General Support & Domain Support
- Beyond our free blog articles, tutorials and e-courses, we cannot offer help for general WordPress or Blogger.com issues / questions relating to the installation, customization or administration of the WordPress Blogger platform.
- For help with any of these, the WordPress.org forums or the support forum on the Blogger help forums are a good place to start. Never underestimate the power of a Google search, either.
- We also cannot provide any support for domain or server relating problems – you will need to contact your domain registrar, your web host or Blogger.com and raise the issue with them.
We do provide a variety of helpful written and video tutorials here on our blog. We highly recommend checking those out.
Here are some examples of what Support does and does not cover:
WE PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Theme installation questions & setup problems.
- Issues arising from using any of the packaged theme features.
- Theme bug fixes, which cover everything required to ensure that all theme features are working as advertised and as shown in demo site.
- Detailed setup directions including video and written tutorials to help you get started.
- Tutorials for common questions.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Theme installation is not included with theme purchase. We highly encourage you to learn to setup your theme. This helps you learn your blogging system and how to manage your site. You you require help setting up your theme, we do offer a paid setup service.
- We are not able to provide general WordPress or Blogger.com support beyond the help articles we have created.
- We do no fix issues arising from plugins, widgets, gadgets or outside code except issues related directly to our theme or template code. Contact the plugin, widget, gadget or code designer for issues arising from outside code.
- Customization queries*
- Fixing changes made by you directly to the theme or template code that cause any issue or errors with the theme or template. If you change the code (beyond our advanced tutorials) this basically voids your Support for that part of the design.
- Issues relating to domains or servers.
* Customization queries are requests for help to change the style, layout, code, template, or theme, especially those that require altering the theme or template code directly. This includes any changes that would alter the display or features of the template. You may submit a request for a quote for Custom Design Work or check out our list of Recommended Designers.
How do you provide support?
We provide theme support for verified customers via Support Ticket.
We DO NOT provide support via contact form, email, Facebook, or Twitter nor do we offer phone support.
If you purchased your template via our Etsy or Creative Market shop and contact us via those messaging systems, you will be directed to submit a Support Ticket via our Help Desk.
What are your support hours
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm US Mountain Standard Timezone (GMT-7 hours timezone).
We understand your blog or website is your baby and important to you. We make every effort to reply to all help requests ASAP.
However, we generally only work very limited hours on the weekends.
Please be aware of possible time differences. During business hours, we generally reply to any support queries in the order they are received within 12 hours. Outside of business hours and on the weekends, we strive to reply within 12 – 36 hours.